By VP2 Economy growth action program VP2-1 priority " Research and development for competitiveness and growth of the economy” VP2-1.4-ŪM-05-V INOGEB LT-3 measure "To improve knowledge and technology transfer, to promote business and science cooperation in R&D” Project No. VP2-1.4-ŪM-05-V-01-001.
Aim of the project- to foster development of innovations in science and business sectors, on focusing on mutual cooperation, technology transfer processes. Project activities will foster science and business cooperation, technology transfer, commercialization of R&D, which will directly reduce risk of innovative businesses start, and will influence the creation of spin-off, start-up enterprises, the start of new product/service in the market, to energize Lithuania’s participation in international R&D and innovation action programs. The project will foster more active R&D and innovation activities in already existing enterprises.
In a project:
· business and science cooperation capacities will be enhanced, what will foster more active technology transfer process;
· technology transfer and knowledge commercialization system will be created;
· business and science participation in R&D and innovation programs will be increased;
· new technology-based enterprises will be created;
· new technology, products and services will be exposed to the market;
· Innovation scoreboard indicators will be improved (more enterprises in R&D, more innovative small and medium enterprises, more international patents) what will affect positive Lithuania’s image as attractive country to foreign investors.
Project organizer: Science, innovation and technology agency (MITA)
· Public institution Kaunas Technology University Regional Science Park;
· Public institution Klaipėda Science and Technology Park;
· Public institution Northtown Technology Park;
· Public institution “Sunrise valley”;
· Public institution Visoriai information technology park.
Duration of a project: 24 months
Aistė Pankaitė-Jonikė, Project manager
J. Galvydžio g. 3, LT-08236 Vilnius
Tel.: +370 5 274 5406
Fax.: +370 5 274 5422
E. mail: email@example.com